Wedding DJ Melbourne
Hire the most professional wedding DJ Melbourne has on offer. Browse below through our list of more than 20+ experienced wedding DJs in Melbourne.
EXPERIENCED MELBOURNE WEDDING DJ PROFESSIONALS
Looking for a Wedding DJ in Melbourne? Entertainment Company features the finest, most skilled, and engaging wedding DJs available in Melbourne. Our handpicked professionals boast extensive experience in ensuring your guests dance until dawn. They tailor playlists based on your preferences and personalize thes music selection for your Melbourne wedding. While considering booking a friend, exercise caution; opt for a contemporary, dynamic, and experienced professional who consistently performs for couples celebrating their special day every week!
WHAT DO YOU WANT YOUR WEDDING
DJ TO DO FOR YOU ON YOUR BIG DAY?
Are you seeking a standard Wedding DJ in Melbourne, or do you desire a performer who brings extra pizzazz and versatility to their act? Our roster includes artists with supplementary skills guaranteed to captivate your guests, ensuring an unforgettable night of dancing. Explore our diverse DJ categories, such as those featuring Saxophonists, Percussionists, or inclusive Wedding DJ and MC packages.
Among our most sought-after entertainers are the Complete Soloists, perfect for couples seeking both Acoustic and DJ entertainment. These remarkable performers not only serenade you down the aisle but seamlessly transition to rocking the reception as they take charge behind the decks.
Wedding DJ Hire
DJs dressed to impress
Opt for a vibrant, professional within your budget, rather than hiring an outdated, out-of-touch, or past-their-prime Wedding DJ. Choose a young, fresh, and cool talent to ensure an unforgettable experience at your event.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR WEDDING DJ
Got a questions? We’re here to answer! If you don’t see your question here, drop us a line on our Contact Page.
What is included if I book my wedding DJ with MEC?
– A microphone for your speeches
– 2x Powered Speakers & stands (sufficient for a dancefloor of up to 150 people)
– Premium Pioneer DJ equipment
– Unlimited phone & email correspondence with your Entertainment Manager in the lead-up to your big day.
– A direct Telephone or Zoom chat with your artist to chat about logistics, song choices & playlist curation to ensure that your music list is perfect on the night.
– Our entertainment managers will liaise directly with your venue to ensure that everything runs smoothly. You won’t be stuck coordinating bump-in requirements or induction certificates.
– When booking a Wedding DJ Melbourne Entertainment Company makes the process as smooth as possible for you. Sit back, relax & say “I do…”
What options do you have for the reception?
We have a variety of 4-6hr Wedding reception offerings
Our Hybrid DJs (DJs with an additional skill)
– DJ Saxophonists
– DJ Singers
– Acoustic Soloists who also DJ!
Chose one of our professional Wedding DJs with:
– Live Saxophonists
– Live Singers / Vocalists
Not digging the Wedding DJ vibe? We also have some of the most exciting 3-10 piece wedding bands! Or Acoustic Duos/Trios for a more chilled night.
Can my DJ play music for the ceremony?
Absolutely they can! You can extend your wedding DJ booking forward by an hour or two and have them look after the key songs during your ceremony. They’ll bring along an additional speaker to play music as soon as your guests start arriving. Furthermore, we recommend having music playing 30 minutes prior to your ceremony start time for the keen beans who arrive early! They’ll play your key songs as you walk down the aisle, sign the certificate and walk back down the aisle after you’re all signed & locked in!
If you’re also looking for some live entertainment during your ceremony/canape time – feel free to check out some of our:
– Acoustic singer/guitar soloists
– Acoustic duos or trios
– Solo guitarists (no vocals)
– Pianists / Piano / Keyboard Players
– String Quartets / Duos / Trios
How do I choose the songs I want played?
Upon confirming your booking with us, we’ll send you a ‘Wedding Expectations form to complete. Here you will have room to enter your:
– Overall style/vibe you’re going for
– Formality songs (first dance, entrance, Father/Daughter, etc…)
– Top 10 must-play requests
– Additional song requests
– Do-Not-Plays (for any tragic over-done wedding songs that you DO NOT want to be played on your big day)
This way you’ll have full customization over the music style you hear at your wedding. Similarly, we also promote our artists as being adaptable to different crowds and situations rather than “the best at mixing House music” for example. Weddings have diverse ranges of crowds, and keeping everyone happy is a professional skill that our performers are exceptional at.
Do we need to feed our DJ?
Firstly thanks for thinking of our stomachs! While we do encourage our entertainers to pack a snack, for anyone performing for longer than 2.5 hours, a provided crew meal would be greatly appreciated. Our performers have to be on their feet for a long time & some sustenance will help them provide an even more energetic performance for you.
What will my DJ wear on the night?
Our impeccably polished performers will come dressed to impress! As a standard outfit, the attire will be ‘formal cocktail’. Think suits, ties, jackets, and cocktail dresses! But if you’re having a more chill wedding – you’re welcome to request more of a smart casual chinos/shirt vibe. Or ‘leave the tie’ at home! But on hot summer wedding days 30 degrees and above, our artists may wear chino shorts or a more breathable outfit.
Can my wedding DJ MC on the night?
- Some of our wedding DJs can also MC! Not all of them are comfortable, however, so please make it clear that this is a requirement on your inquiry as it will impact which performers we suggest.
- If MCing is very important to you, we highly recommend employing the services of a professional stand-alone MC whose sole job it is to MC on the night. Separating the roles on the night does ensure a more professional delivery of service. But if you are expecting a professional level of MC delivery with any additional flare/comedy/jokes/personality thrown in – we highly recommend requesting a quote for a stand-alone Wedding MC with us.
- DJing and MCing at a wedding is quite a bit of responsibility, and the DJ-MC script is standardized to ensure a consistent MC delivery at every wedding.
- Rest assured that our performers come with a wireless microphone ready to go so that your MC can be heard throughout the night if you organize your own MC.
- To check if your DJ can MC – please let us know on your inquiry & we’ll only put forward options that can MC
- The DJ-MC service incurs an additional fee
Do I get to choose who my wedding DJ will be?
– Absolutely, our whole business model is based upon our couples having choice on their big day. You’re welcome to choose from an array of our amazing professional Wedding DJs.
– Many of our talented individuals have additional skills, and you’re able to view, watch, read and then listen to their incredible work before making your final decision.
Can I have a meeting with our chosen performer?
While it is possible to meet, we honestly believe that there isn’t anything that can’t be discussed over the Phone or FaceTime/Zoom early in the week of your wedding. This saves everyone time, which we know is super valuable when you’re planning a wedding. If after an initial phone chat/Face-Time, you’d still like to meet your booked entertainer, then get in touch and we can organize the meeting for you.
Jeremy is an experienced improvisational saxophonist turned DJ who has completed his musical studies at Monash University. He has over a decade of experience on the Tenor & Alto, having front-manned many bands & stage performances in the past 10 years.
Originally specialising in Jazz, Jeremy now loves just as much jamming on the sax to the greatest hits of the last 40 years.
+ View Jeremy’s Profile
DJ | Entertainer Riley
Riley is a Yourshot DJ Competition finalist turned wedding & function DJ. She’s a confident youthful professional who loves performing & blending mixes of all genres. Whether it’s an intimate birthday or a grand wedding for 200+ Hannah knows the perfect music to play.
+ View Riley Profile
WEDDING Acoustic Soloist
If you’re not sure sure about whether or not to book a DJ or an acoustic musician, and don’t have the budget or both: check out our amazing acoustic musicians who also DJ! (We call them soloists) who can tick both boxes for you.
Don’t just book a regular Wedding Singer, hire an artist who can sing & play acoustically over dinner!
WEDDING DJ, BAND OR ACOUSTIC MUSICIAN?
Ask for a quote to compare pricing
Wedding DJ Entertainment
Showcase some of the finest and most seasoned DJs the country has to offer
Explore Australia’s most professional live bands & wedding bands for hire.
20+ experienced acoustic wedding singers available for hire.
Your perfect music and wedding entertainment starts here.
Elevate your wedding's charm with the melodic allure of a saxophonist.
Elevate your wedding's ambiance with the elegant melodies of a pianist.
Discover a selection of exceptionally talented performers ready for hire. Our artists are dedicated to crafting unforgettable and enchanting experiences whenever they take the stage.